Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy LOVE Day!


Valentine's Day is just around the corner! Have you decided what you're going to wear on this special day with that special someone? This year, I'm going to try a more laid back, soft elegance look. Beauty doesn't always have to be pain =) Here are a few pieces I found charming and perfect for a comfortable, chic look.


I found this beautifully simple top from Twelve by Twelve, a line from Forever 21 for only $22.00! A simple shirt with an adorable bow makes a perfect match <3








What's an outfit without accessories? Here's a strand of pearly whites from Forever 21 to glam up a simple shirt of dress for only $10.80 <3



Hope this sparked some ideas for your Valentine's Day plans! Have a great weekend and Valentine's day

XOXO










4 comments:

  1. ooo great picks! i want them both especially the necklace:) a laid back v-day sounds great:D don't forget to grub on chocolates hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. why are u up so late??=P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I love the necklace too!
    I couldn't sleep and realized I haven't posted anything on my blog in a while haha

    ReplyDelete