Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Beauty minus the sunshine

I woke up this morning hoping to see sunshine and was sadly disappointed when I looked out my window: overcast and raining. Knowing I had to walk around in this awful weather, I pulled on my bright pink wellies from J. Crew. Thank goodness for those. I started walking down the sidewalk, stopped, and looked up. The rain had turned into a gentle fall that looked beautiful against the foggy, white silhouette. I then decided that I officially do not hate the rain (as much). =)

2 comments:

  1. i feel ya...heard it's suppose to stop pouring next week:) don't u just love j.crew wellies or wellies in general?? lol:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love wellies =) I want to find another pair in a more neutral color because bright pink is hard to match with everything =P

    ReplyDelete